Read Blogs by Categories
We wrote . . .
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #3: Finish Reparation
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #2B: Repair
- Chinese General Guard Statue Conservation Treatment
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #2A: Repair
- Eastlake Sofa-Bed Upholstery Conservation #1: Excavation
- Traditional Shellac Varnish: Mixing and Tips For the Best Coat
- Tabletop Restoration: Impurities in Shellac and other Woes
- Mid-Century Modern: My Kinda Furniture
- Hanley Farm House of the Southern Oregon Historical Society
- Mason Monterey Desk Restoration #6: Smokey Maple “Antiquing”
We now SELL Monterey + California Pieces!
Category Archives: architecture
MPF Conservation is working to discover the original paint colors for the Hanley Farm exterior and for the foyer, and is assisting SOHS with a plan to preserve the stencils in the parlor. It is a wonderful historical farm with original furnishings, wallpaper, carpets, and accouterments — lovely! I walked the rooms one day snapping pics for fun: below are some wonderful objects. Let’s take a walk! Continue reading