Read Blogs by Categories
We wrote . . .
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #3: Finish Reparation
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #2B: Repair
- Chinese General Guard Statue Conservation Treatment
- East Lake Sofa-Bed Upholstery #2A: Repair
- Eastlake Sofa-Bed Upholstery Conservation #1: Excavation
- Traditional Shellac Varnish: Mixing and Tips For the Best Coat
- Tabletop Restoration: Impurities in Shellac and other Woes
- Mid-Century Modern: My Kinda Furniture
- Hanley Farm House of the Southern Oregon Historical Society
- Mason Monterey Desk Restoration #6: Smokey Maple “Antiquing”
We now SELL Monterey + California Pieces!
Category Archives: McLoughlin House
by DKP (Note: I mean to come back to this, to write more and to edit. . . it is little more than a thought of good writing at this time, and it will evolve as I have time. Research … Continue reading
©MPF Conservation. May be printed for your own use. May be reposted if our url+copyright is used as reference. MPFC recently completed treatment of a washstand for the Mcloughlin House in Oregon City which came from the first steamship to sail … Continue reading