C.W. Parker Portland Horse
Planter’s Chair Conservation
Looking for something?
Lollipop Chair Conservation
Erzulie Danthor Drapo Preservation
Our Categories:antiques architecture art CAUTIONS chair conservation techniques decorative motifs encaustic wax French Furniture funny funny gilding history house museums Interim Report Lacquer mold musings News painted furniture painted objects pest infestation pigments preservation process reparation reproduction restoration techniques shellac Spanish Furniture tailor textiles tools traditional varnishes upholstery virus waxes wooden objects
- If you can't find a bookmarked blog post check under out Portfolio Page top right; we moved some process blogs onto one page for convenience! All writing and all images not credited to someone else are ©MPF Conservation. Reblogging permitted with credits to MPF Conservation; please notify.
Deco Upholstery Conservation
Mid-Century Modern Conservation
Top Posts & Pages
Mason Monterey Conservation
We’ve just posted:
- JBC: White Patriotic Jumper Treatment, Knees and Thighs
- Washington State Flag, 14: Painting
- JBC: White Patriotic Jumper Treatment, Tail, Part III
- Textile Conservation: Victorian Tea Cosy, 2, Beads
- Washington State Flag, 13: Oiling Out
- Washington State Flag, 12: Prepping Flag Blanks
- Washington State Flag 11, Third Drafts, Silk
- JBC: White Patriotic Jumper Treatment, Tail, Part II
- JBC: White Patriotic Jumper Treatment, Tail, Part I
- A Visit with the Doc, or Carousel Horse Assessment
Victorian Beaded Angel
We’ve posted quite a lot!